This 5 day course consists of one day per selected analyser
- NGA Platform
- NGA CLD
- NGA WCLD
- NGA FID
- NGA HFID
Lectures and hands-on service training are provides on how to install, maintain and troubleshoot the NGA series of analysers.
Students will be able to
- Identify individual modules and their functionality
- Understand the basic theory of operation of each module
- Set-up software variables for correct operation and calibration.
- Understand and correctly use software diagnostics
- NGA Overview
- NGA as a system
- NGA Start-up and Installation