This 5-day course is appropriate for those who have either worked with a chromatograph for at least six months or completed the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course. It prepares participants to operate and repair a 700XA gas chromatograph.
‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course or equivalent knowledge.
• Understanding Gas Chromatography and a Gas Chromatograph
• Using the Basic Chromatograph System in Process Gas Analysis
• Understanding Carrier and Calibration Gas Systems
• Installing and Operating MON Software
• Applying Chromatograph Integration Techniques and Post-Analysis Calculations
• Using the Chromatograph to Identify Problems
• Setting Timed Events, Retention Times, and Response Factors
• Starting Up a Gas Chromatograph
• Understanding Sample Handling Systems
• Verifying Proper Operation of the Gas Chromatograph
• Conducting Preventative Maintenance
• Communicating to Other Devices
• Reviewing Spare Parts Recommendations