This course provides expert knowledge of the Emerson Mechanical Hydraulic Products. Students will also learn how to maintain the Emerson Equipment. The course duration is three days.
Students must have a good understanding of the Ovation™ system architecture. It is not mandatory but recommended that students attend the OV370-WIN course prior to attending this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, using the reference material provided, the student will be able to:
• Understand the basic functions and building blocks of the mechanical hydraulic components.
• Identify primary hydraulic components, pumps, accumulators, etc.
• Trace components using hydraulic diagrams and drawings
• Identify and describe operational characteristics of directional, proportional and servo valves
• Identify common problems with lvdt, settings, rvp basic setting
• Understand the speed probe operation
• Demonstrate knowledge on hydraulic oil used: